Master of Mobile Apps at Workloud
Develop great workforce management software that people love using!
Athens, Greece Full Time
We are a growing US company targeting a large market (time & attendance, scheduling and leave management) and we want to hire someone ‘special’ to become our mobile software guru. This is a great opportunity for a mobile developer with solid C# skills that wants to lead enterprise-level mobile app development, conquer a new challenge and work for a high-quality US SaaS company. The global workforce management market is dominated by an oligarchy and is ripe for disruption.We have a strong R&D team in our Marousi office at 3 Premetis Street, but we need a mobile master to truly change the world.
Qualifications for Senior Mobile Software Developer:
- 4-6 years of experience developing enterprise applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience with Android (Java) and iOS (Obj C)
- RESTful web services, metadata-based n-tiered architectures
- C#, .NET 4.5, SQL SVR, SQLite or similar database
- Knowledge of complex design patterns, API’s, algorithms and AWS cloud
- Skills in test automation, integration, install/upgrade and problem-solving
- Agile development methodologies and tools (Git, Jira, Jenkins, etc.)
- (Preferred) Passion/interest in mobile Machine Learning and BI
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Math or similar
+30 6944 747 727